1. Tried other USB C devices on the hub.
2. If HDMI won't work, but other port can. Check if the HDMI to HDMI cable works in good conditions, try a different HDMI cable and output display.
3. Try to reverse the 2 USB C ends of the USB C connected cable and reconnect.
4. Mac user: Try to reset the System Management Controller (SMC)
Windows user: Try these solutions.
5. Please don't swap the detachable cable that came from the hub.
i. The USB C port on the other side is a Power delivery Port, it only can be used to supply power.
ii. The detachable USB C to C cable that came with the hub, can’t be replaced by our USB C to C 2.0 charging cable.
If still cannot fix the issue, kindly please contact us for free replacement.