uni Data transmission Questions
Can’t Get 1Gbps Internet.
How to Find the MAC Address of My Adapter?
Each ethernet adapter has its own MAC address, here is how to find it :)
1. With an Ethernet cable plugged into your data jack, connect your Ethernet adapter to the other end of the cable, then plug the Ethernet adapter into one of the laptop's USB ports.
2. Open your Windows start menu, then type cmd in the search bar and press Enter to open Command Prompt.
3. In Command Prompt, type ipconfig /all.
4. Information for the Ethernet Adapter will be found under the heading Ethernet adapter. The Physical Address corresponds to the MAC address. This is the address that will need to be registered for housing network connections.
For MAC OS X:
1. With an Ethernet cable plugged into your data jack, connect your Ethernet adapter to the other end of the cable, then plug the Ethernet adapter into one of the laptop's USB or Thunderbolt ports, depending on which type of adapter you are using.
2. In your Mac's menu bar, click on the magnifying glass icon to open a Spotlight search. Begin typing Network Utility until it auto-completes, then press Enter or click on the application name to open it.
3. Under the Info tab, select the applicable network interface from the dropdown menu. The Hardware Address listed is the MAC address of your adapter. This is the address that will need to be registered for housing network connections.
The name of the network interface will depend on what type of adapter you are using, but should contain the word "Ethernet"; for example, a Thunderbolt adapter may be listed under the name "Thunderbolt Ethernet". If you have more than two interfaces listed for Ethernet and are unsure which is the correct one, look for the entry that has the Link Status set to Active (excluding the "WiFi" interface.)
How do I connect my Android Phone to Ethernet?
Things to prepare:
USB Type-C to RJ45 Adapter,
RJ45 Cable/internet cable
Router (with Internet)
1. Plug the Rj45 cable to the router.
2. Connect the Rj45 cable to the adapter.
3. Connect the adapter to your phone (with USB C Port that supply OTG).
4. Now check the notification and if you see the "Ethernet cable connected" on your phone, then set up the configuration.
4.1.If not, you have to go to Setting -> Connections -> More connections settings -> Ethernet -> Configure Ethernet device. Before connecting the device, you have to configure, otherwise, you can not figure the device's IP address. Recommend choosing the DHCP, with auto-config -> None.
5.Then enable the Ethernet. (Don't forget to turn off your mobile data.)
6.Next, check the indicators on the adapter if it is blinking.
Finally, you are good to go.
Or contact us directly.
How do I install a USB C Ethernet Adapter on Windows 10?
Can’t Read The SD/MicroSD Cards.
1.Check if the otg setting is enabled.
2.Check if the sd card is healthy, try a different sd card.
3.Check if the card file format is FAT32/EXFAT instead of NTFS.
4.Try another phone or laptop.
5.If you’re using iPad Pro 2018, check if the pic is camera RAW format (e.g. *.CR2 for Canon / *.NEF for Nikon) and saved in a folder exactly the same as original camera folder.
1.Make sure your device supports OTG function. For some older versions of Samsung, you need to turn on OTG function manually by going to
Setting >> System (or Other Setting) >> OTG.
2.No app is needed to use your UNI card reader.
3.If you fail to read the SD card, go to Settings and change the usage to Transfer Files.
4. Or plug the card reader to your phone first without the SD card, and then insert the SD card.
5.Please make sure the SD card format is FAT32/ex FAT. If not, please check the link here and format it first by using your computer.
For your convenience: https://www.wikihow.com/Format-an-SD-Card
Failed to Transfer Large Files to SD/Micro SD Cards
My Card Got Stuck/ Slot is Too Tight
a.Please make sure to insert the card correctly.
b.Use a tweezer to remove it first, then try to insert this card to another standard card slot, see if it gets stuck.
c. If not suck, the spring-loaded mechanism must be fails, please contact us for a free replacement.
How to Import Photos/Videos from an SD Card?
Step 1:Insert the cards to the reader correctly.
Step 2:Connect the card reader to your phone.
Step 3:Swipe down from the top of your phone to show the notification drawer.
Step 4: Tap USB Drive.
Step 5:Tap Internal Storage to view the files on your phone or simply tap the recent-uploaded file.
Step 6:Tap the three dots button. (top-right)
Step 7:Select Copy and Navigate to your USB drive and tap Done to copy the file.
Step 8: Once the transfer process completes, swipe down again, click the button to disconnect first, and then unplug the card reader.
* For details please view this PDF.
We strive for reliable quality, and easy-to-reach customer service. We'd love to hear more about you.
If you need help or wanna share anything with us, we'll always be here for you.