All quality-related defects on items sold directly by uni or authorized sellers are covered by uni's extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase. Limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase.
Any item purchased from an unauthorized reseller will not be valid for returns or warranty claims.
This warranty strictly does not cover damages to the product or personal property, such as your smartphone, headphones, accessories, or other devices that arise from negligence, misuse, normal wear and tear, modification, accident (dropping the product, etc.), or not following the instructions.
1. For quality-related issue, uni will provide new prducts for replacement. However, uni will offer a partial refund according to the usage time of the device when the product is not available and there is no production plan. If we no longer have stock of the same product claimed for warranty, we may replace the product with a similar product if one is available or issue store credit in the amount paid for the item.
2. All replacements period for all replacements is the same as the original defective item, or 3 months after replacement, whichever is longer.
3. After the product is fully refunded, the warranty is void.
1. All uni products are protected by a limited 12-18 months warranty accoding to the instructions on the box, which means that if anything breaks in your 12-18 months, we’ll fix or replace it. Different warranty timelines of various products, as warranty periods differ according to models and different versions.
*The extended warranty includes half price in exchange for new products on the official website.
3. Plus, uni provides lifetime tech support for all your uni products. No more worries about the fast changing world.
*Registration for an extended warranty must be within 18 months of placing the order.
Warranty Claim Process
1. A warranty claim must be submitted to www.uniaccessories.com/support or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include verifiable proof of purchase to be valid.
2. Any warranty claims must be made within Warranty Period.
3. uniAccessories reserves the right to request the buyer to provide pictures or videos of the claimed product defect to validate claims.
4. Returning the defective product to uniAccessoires may be required to complete the warranty process. uniAccessories reserves the right to charge a shipping and handling fee for the evaluation and fulfillment of any warranty claims.
*Not Covered Under Warranty
· Products without sufficient proof of purchase
· Lost or stolen products, provided wrong address
· Items that have expired their warranty period
· Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
· Free productsRepairs through 3rd parties
· Damage from outside sources
· Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
· Purchases from unauthorized resellers
uniAccessories will not be responsible for any items damaged or lost during transit.
Any claims should be filed with the respective carrier. If all else fails, please contact our support team directly for assistance email@example.com
Plus, we will not process a package claiming to have not been received 10 daysafter the carrier has indicated that the order has been delivered.
(PLEASE do inform us immediately if you have not received the package, let's see how we can help!)
❗️Please double-check your address information before the confirming. No refunds will be given if the package is sent to a wrong place according to the information you provided.
20% off discount for all associated with education
We believe all electronic accessories should improve the working experience, strike a balance between design and functionality.
Offering quality products is more than just making good products. We believe that quality should be primarily customer-driven, not competitor-driven.
From a production perspective, this means a commitment to eliminate errors at every stage of the product development process—product design, process design, and manufacturing. From the service perspective, it means being capable of meeting customer needs, willing to help customers and provide prompt response.